Phone number: 022/80-102; 022/80-235
The first Serbian school was built here in 1775. The premises of present school were built in 1964 and it carried the name of Branko Radicevic. Later on, in 1970, a gym was built and the school became a parent school with local schools (subsidiaries ) in Dec, Karlovcic and Sremski Mihaljevci. In 1978 it change its name to Dusan Jerkovic Uca.
Today, 535 pupils are attending classes in Simanovci, Dec, Karlovcic and Sremski Mihaljevci. They are known for their good results, competitive spirit, tolerance and optimism.